- joined_with-g1: "Spouse", wife, husband, mate, consort, courtesan, concubine, partner, or other individual who parented the child along with the main subject.
- children-g1: list of children for the subject and the joined_with co-parent for group1.
- g1, g2... numbering- Numbers have no significance. A "joined_with" individual might chronologically appear later than another and yet have a smaller number. The numbers imply nothing about chronological order or importance of a coparent or children of a particular family group.
- Background: Children in a family may have one or both biological parents different from other siblings in the family. Each of these family subgroups are for want of a better term called a "group". So, the Spouse or partner for group 1 would be joined_with-g1. Children of joined_with-g1 would be in group named children-g1. An adopted or foster child in the family would be in a separate group, for instance "children-g2", but the corresponding joined_with-g2 might be identical to joined_with-g1 if that person performed the bulk of their parenting. A separate property indicates their biological parent if known.
- Any redlinks from this property will use the form Form:Person
Pages using the property "Joined with-g1"
Showing 25 pages using this property.(previous 25) (next 25)next 25)