Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Early Mayflower Passenger and Pilgrim Settler of Plymouth_Colony.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Born ca 1614 in Leiden, Holland
- Daughter of Isaac Allerton (1586-1658) and Mary Norris
- 1620 Passage on the Mayflower at age 6.
- 1st Married to Moses Maverick of Salem/Dorchester MA, prior to 6-May-1635. (NEHGR 96.358) Afterwards he would go to found Marblehead, Massachusetts by separating it from Salem, Massachusetts
- Died between 1652 and 1656
Remember Allerton. Born Leiden ca. 1614/15. She married Moses Maverick before May 6, 1635, and had seven children. She died in Marblehead between September 12, 1652, and October 22, 1656.
Marriage & FamilyEdit
Moses Maverick (1611–1686) was a 17th-century English colonist who migrated to the Massachusetts Bay Colony and founded Marblehead, Massachusetts. He served as selectman for 14 years. Maverick Street, Maverick Cove, Maverick Court and Moses Maverick Square are named after him.
- Rebecca Maverick (1639-1659) - when Rebecca was 19, she married John2 HAWKES,
- Mary Maverick (1640-1655) - born in 1640 in Salem, Essex co., MA and died in Boston, Suffolk co., MA on 24 February 1655 as "Mary of Moses Maverick of Mablehead [sic]"; she was 15. At the age of 1, Mary1 was baptized in Salem, Essex co.
- Abigail Maverick (1644-) - born in 1644 in Salem, Essex co., MA. Abigail was baptized in Salem, Essex co., MA as "Maverike, Abigail". on 12d:11m(January):1644/5. Abigail married Major Samuel WARD.
- Elizabeth Maverick (1646-1649) - born in 1646 in Salem, Essex co., MA and died before 30 September 1649; she was 3. Elizabeth1 was baptized in Salem, Essex co., MA on 13d:10m(December):1646
- Samuel Maverick (1647-c1669) - Samuel was born in 1647 in Salem, Essex co., MA and was baptized there on 19d:10m(December):1647. Samuel was living circa 1668/9 when he signed a protest with his father, but apparently died before his father did and without issue.
- Elizabeth Maverick (1649-) - Elizabeth2 was born in 1649 in Salem, Essex co., MA and was baptized there as "Maverike, Eliza[beth] on 30d:7m(September):1649. Elizabeth2 first married Nathaniel GRAFTON and second married Thomas SKINNER.
- Remember Maverick (1652-) - Remember was born in 1652 in Salem, Essex co., MA and was baptized there on 12d:7m(September):1652. Remember married Edward WOODMAN, SR.
|Offspring of Remember Allerton Maverick and Moses Maverick (1611-1686)|
|Rebecca Maverick (1639-1659)|| |
|Mary Maverick (1640-1655)|| |
|Abigail Maverick (1644-)|| |
|Elizabeth Maverick (1646-1649)|| |
|Samuel Maverick (1647-c1669)|| |
|Elizabeth Maverick (1649-)|| |
|Remember Maverick (1652-)|
|Offspring of Isaac Allerton, Sr. and Mary Norris (1588-1621)|
|Bartholomew Allerton (1612-1658)||1612 Reusel-de Mierden, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands||15 February 1658 Bramfield, Suffolk, England|| Margaret Fairfax (1612-)|
Sarah Fairfax (1616-)
|Remember Allerton (1614-1652)||1614 Leiden, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands||12 September 1655 Marblehead, Essex County, Massachusetts|| Moses Maverick (1611-1686)|
|Mary Allerton (1616-1699)||June 1616 Leiden, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands||28 November 1699 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States|| Thomas Cushman (1608-1691)|
|Child Allerton (1620-1620)||1620 Leiden, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands||1620 Leiden, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands|| |
|Stillborn Allerton (1620-1620)||22 December 1620 Plymouth Harbor onboard Mayflower, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||22 December 1620 Plymouth Harbor onboard Mayflower, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts|
|Offspring of Isaac Allerton, Sr. and Fear Brewster (1606-1634)|
|Sarah Allerton (c1626-bef1651)||1626 Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts||1651 Plymouth County, Massachusetts|| |
|Isaac Allerton (1628-1701)||22 May 1627 Plymouth Colony, Plymouth, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States||25 October 1702 Copley, Westmoreland County, Virginia, United States|| Elizabeth Thurgood (c1630-)|
Elizabeth Willoughby (1635-1672)