Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Richard Taylor (1652-1694)Edit
- Many believe he is the son of Richard "The Rock" Taylor (Richard Taylor (abt 1625-1703), but evidence does not support this. At this time, there is no documented evidence of his parentage.
- Sex: Male
- Born: abt. 1652 at unknown location.
- Died: July 9, 1694 possibly in Sudbury, according to the administration of his will.
It remains to be seen/proven who this Richard Taylor's parents were.
- Hannah Rice (abt 1649-1707), widow of Eleazar Ward, daughter of Henry Rice (1617-1711) and Elizabeth Moore (1624-1705). Hannah and Richard were married 17 October 1677, possibly in Sudbury, Mass.
- Richard Taylor (1678-1753); m. Sarah Unknown (1680-1741)
- John Taylor (1680-?)
- Elizabeth Taylor (1682-?)
- Anna Taylor (1684-?)
- Lydia Taylor (1686-?)
- Caleb Taylor (1690-?)
He served in King Philip's War in 1675 under Capt. Sill. He attained the title of Sergeant, at least.
The administration of his will (1694) refers to him as a carpenter.
The administration of his estate can be found in Middlesex Probate Records, Vol. 9, p. 785.
- NEHGS Register, Volume 17, p. 312-314
- NEHGS Register, Volume 18, p. 47
- Plymouth Colony Wills, volume III, page 96.