Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Richard TAYLOR (1652-1732)Edit
- Many believe he is the same as the Richard Taylor (1652-1694) who marries Hannah Rice (1649-1707), (widow of Eleazar Ward) in Sudbury in 1677. But the information contained herein belies such a theory.
- Sex: Male
- Born: January 9, 1652 at Yarmouth, Plymouth Colony
- Died: November 15, 1732 at Yarmouth, Plymouth Colony in his 81st year
- Interment: Old Yarmouth Burial Grounds (check name)
- Isaac Taylor (1684-1722)
- Jasher Taylor (abt 1685-1752); m. 1713? Experience Cobb; sea captain
- Nathan Taylor (abt 1687-?); m. 1715 Mehitable Cobb
- Ebenezer Taylor (1689-1770); m. abt 1721 Mary Lothrop
- Mary Taylor (abt. 1688-?); m. bef. 1708 Jonathan Whelden
- Another daughter (Hannah?) per Savage
- Either he or his father served in King Philip's War.
- Savage Vol IV, p. 263 or 264
- Yarmouth Burial Records
- Barnstable Probate Records, volume 2, p. 262
- Plymouth Colony Records, Volume 4, p. 53
- Mayflower Descendant, Volume 3, p. 246
- Mysteries of the Several Richard TAYLORs of Yarmouth, MA by Jillaine 14:29, 3 July 2007 (UTC)