Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Robert was son of William Shand (1734-1807) and Jean Laing (1745-1808) It was his brother William (1788-1819) who married Mary Dawson
- Sex : Male
- Born: ? ?, 1779 at Rhynie And Essie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Died: October 8, 1842 at Corshill, Scotland, United Kingdom at age 63
- Interment: month d, year at LesmoreCemetery 2.5 Miles West Of Rhynie
- Height: 5ft 9in in 1794
- Robert Shand (Bef 1805-)
- William Shand (1808-1893)
- Jannet Shand (1810-1880)
- Jean Shand (Bef 1813-)
- Margaret Shand (Abt 1815-1842)
- Isobel Shand (Bef 1820-)
- Ann Shand (1827-1907)
He worked as a Labourer before 1794 in Rhynie And Essie, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, United Kingdom. The First Muster Roll. Name Attest. Age Height Birthplace Trade Shand, Robert May 12 28 5ft 9in Rhynie Labourer
He served in the military 100th Regiment of Foot, Gordon Highlanders on 12 May 1794 in Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Family Search, M112374. Surety:2
- jan balgowan, balgowan family file.
- Internet, http://www.thegordonhighlanders.co.uk/History.htm And From the book "History and Handbook of The Gordon Highlanders"