Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1940 in Whanganui, Whanganui District, Manawatu-Wanganui Region, New Zealand to William Gibson Patterson (1915-1974) and Margaret Ana Louise Harrison (1916-1999) . He married Julie Mary Carrad (1950) 20 December 1969 in Pauatahanui, Porirua City, Wellington Region, New Zealand. Notable ancestors include Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329), Charlemagne (747-814), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Henry II of England (1133-1189), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, the United States, Germany, Scotland, England, France, Belgium, Spain, Wales, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine, Byzantium, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Belarus, Switzerland, the Byzantine Empire, Italy.Robin Forlonge Patterson, B.A. (Otago) was born
|Offspring of Bill Patterson and Margaret Ana Louise Harrison (1916-1999)|
|Robin Forlonge Patterson (1940)||1940 Whanganui, Whanganui District, Manawatu-Wanganui Region, New Zealand|| Julie Mary Carrad (1950)|
|Ian Gordon Patterson (living)|| Brenda Janette Palmer (living)|
Lineage from Robina Pollok (c1730-1820)There is no lineal relationship currently detected by our software
"*" is not a number.
|Offspring of Robin Patterson and Julie Mary Carrad (1950)|
|Annabel Jane Patterson (living)||Wellington Region, New Zealand|| Arend Gerrit Renting (living)|
- Annabel (who was married at Palmerston North, New Zealand in 2007; the father of the bride ended his speech by reading the specially-composed message from Bill Willis); Annabel started an events management company called Sunrise Management Limited but put it on hold after obtaining a management position with Wellington Rugby; see her on Facebook holding the Ranfurly Shield.
- Johnny: legal birth name Jonathan Robert Patterson; qualified commercial pilot. He came down to earth and drove the bridal car for his sister (but not the helicopter in which she arrived at the reception); started work in 2008 as a First Officer on 19-passenger turboprops with Eagle Air, living in Whangarei; qualified as Captain on 1 December 2011 and planned to move to Hamilton. Promoted further in 2015.
- (will get filled in without further attention if more info pages or facts pages are properly created)
- 1. Robin Forlonge Patterson (1940)
- 4. William Alexander Patterson (1866-1941)
- 5. Katharine Maclean MacGregor (1870-1958)
- 6. Frederick Louis Harrison (1873-1945)
- 7. Anna Gordon Forlong (1873-1926)
- 8. David Patterson (1837-1922)
- 9. Marion Gibson (1836-1914)
- 10. James MacGregor (c1830-1894)
- 11. Grace Campbell Maclean (1835-1907)
- 12. Henry Nevinson Harrison (1837-1922)
- 13. Louisa Maria Ross (1844-1885)
- 14. Gordon Forlong (1819-1908)
- 15. Elisabeth Ana Houlton (1833-1894)
- 16. James Paterson (1795-1884)
- 17. Ann Wallace (1797-1868)
- 18. James Gibson (c1800-1878)
- 19. Janet Reid (c1800-c1840)
- 20. Duncan McGrigor (1782)
- 21. Helen McPherson (c1786-1845)
- 22. Duncan Maclean (1805-1858)
- 23. Georgina Campbell (1803)
- 24. Henry Shafto Harrison (1810-1892)
- 25. Henrietta Peterson (1809-1853)
- 26. Hugh Ross (1797-1869)
- 27. Anna Maria Wood (c1802-1853)
- 28. William Forlong of Erins (1790-1878)
- 29. Crawfurd Pollok Gordon (1788-1880)
- 30. Joseph Houlton (1790-1861)
- 31. Sarah Dixon (c1791-1869)
- (needs a bit of data entry at present; but really not as good as the automatic pedigree, so it's staying here just for illustration)
- (See also Robin Forlonge Patterson (1940)/tree; main external link is the WorldConnect version)
|William Gibson Patterson (1915-1974)|
|Robin Forlonge Patterson (1940)|
|Margaret Ana Louise Harrison (1916-1999)|
Relationship to Charlemagne
generation Robin Forlonge Patterson (1940)/sensor
See the autobiography subpage.
Oldest paternal line ancestor
I'm not sure whether this works at present Unknown Paterson (c1710-)
Nor thisNo common ancestors
- "*" is not a number.
- "*" is not a number.