Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roy Ralston McCoy
- Sex : Male
- Born: January 22, 1908 at Williams, Lawrence County, Indiana
- Died: March 22, 1977 at Mesa, Maricopa County, Arizona at age 69
- Intered: Greenlawn Memorial Park, Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana
- Ralph W McCoy (1899-?)
- Lois McCoy (1902-?)
- Arnold McCoy (1906-?)
- Harold McCoy (1910-?)
- Ward McCoy (1912-?)
- Otis McCoy (1915-?)
- Ruth McCoy (1918-?)
- Martha Jane Silvers (?-) (never married, but she bore him a son, Jack Leroy Carter (1945-2003)
- Rosalie Madelaine Berg (1924-) (married at St. Peter's Rectory Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana from January 26, 1946 to March 10, 1970
- Gladys (?-) (married in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana on March 31, 1973)
- Jack Leroy Carter (1945-2003)
- Diane Carol McCoy (-)
- Denise Maureen McCoy (-)
- Douglas Brian McCoy (-)
Early Life and EducationEdit
Roy served in the military at some point, as evidenced by the death benefit bestowed when he died.
Roy worked for Indianapolis Power and Light in 1936. After completion of his schooling, he completed his residency at Pontiac City Hospital in Pontiac, Oakland County, Michigan. He later set up general practice as a family physician in Fort Wayne, Allen County, Indiana. His career was briefly interrupted by a prison term in Milan, Washtenaw County, Michigan served for income tax evasion (served March 15, 1961-July 11, 1962).
- American Medical Assocation
- Fort Wayne Country Club
- Home Lodge F&AM, 342
- Mizpah Shrine
- Fort Wayne Medical Association
- Scottish Rite
- Plymouth Congregational Church
Jtc 21:53, 9 Aug 2005 (UTC)