Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Her father, Josiah Rogers (1760-1841), served in the American Revolutionary War. The widow Ruth Harris applied for Veterans benefits in 1844.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Daughter of Josiah Rogers (1760-1841) and Ruth Harris
- 1785 : Birth - Wyoming Co, Pennsylvania
- 1810 : Est Marriage Date to Christopher Miller (1785-1881) - Wyoming Co, Pennsylvania
- 1830 : Died - Washington Twp, Wyoming Co, Pennsylvania
Children of Christopher Miller and Ruby Rogers Edit
- Emily Miller (1811-1885) - m. James Harris
- Elijah C Miller (1812-) - m. Lydia
- Sally Miller (1813-)
- Sarah Miller (1814-) - m. Ruel Champion (was Ruel previously married to Lucinda Carrier in Susquehanna Co, PA?)
- Susanna Miller (1816-1881) -
- Hester Ann Miller (1818-1900) - m. Joseph R Swetland
- Jacob H Miller (1821-1878) - m. Sarah L Morehouse
- Harriet Miller (1823-)
- Abigail Miller (1824-)
- Josiah Miller (1825-)
- Lafayette Miller (1841-) - Mother already died?/ Grandchild?