1620 Mayflower passenger at age 12 - orphaned during first winter in Plymouth Colony.
- Son of Edward Fuller (1575-1621) and Ann Fuller
- Born circa 1608
- 1620 - Voyage to America on Mayflower
- Married - who married John Lothropp's daughter Jane
- 1683-Oct-31 : Died at Barnstable. Will dated 1683-Oct-29 and inventoried 1683-Nov-14.
Edward Fuller (1575-1621) crossed the Atlantic on the Mayflower with his wife and his 12 year old son, Samuel Fuller (1608-1683). Also accompanying the family was Edward's brother, Dr. Samuel Fuller. Both of Samuel's parents died during the first winter in Plymouth Colony. Samuel survived and lived with his uncle after the death of his parents.
Children of Samuel Fuller and Jane Lothrop
He dated his will 1683-Oct-29 and names sons Samuel and John and daughters Elizabeth Taylor, Hannah Bonham, Mary Williams and Sarah Crowe. There are other children who died young.
- Samuel Fuller
- John Fuller (1656-1726) -
- Elizabeth Fuller - Married Mr Taylor
- Hannah Fuller - married Nicholas Bonham and moved with her husband to Piscataway, New Jersey
- Mary Fuller - Married Mr Williams
- Sarah Fuller - married Mr Crowe.
|Offspring of Edward Fuller and Anne Hopkins (1581-1621)|
|Matthew Fuller (1603-1678)||October 1605 England||1678 Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts|| Francis Iyde (1605-1678)|
|Samuel Fuller (1608-1683)||8 April 1608 Redenhall, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom||31 October 1683 Barnstable, Barnstable County, Massachusetts, United States|| Jane Lathrop (1614-c1680)|
Famous descendants include Joseph Smith, Jr.
Bradfords Passenger List
From the 1651 list of Mayflower passengers by Gov Wm Bradford:
Edward Fuller, and his wife, and Samuell their sonne.
Edward Fuller and his wife dyed soon after they came ashore; but their sone Samuell is living, and maried, and hath 4 children or more.
- Immigrant Ships To America/First Families/Mayflower
- Wikipedia - Edward Fuller
- Mayflower Families
- Pilgrim Hall Museum - Listing for Edward Fuller
- The Fuller Family in England and America by Herbert and Florence Fuller (1971) covers the families of Edward and Samuel in great detail but is known to have errors.
- The Fullers of Redenhall, England - NEHGR 55:192,410 by Francis H Fuller.
- Samuel Fuller - Disambiguation