Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Captain Samuel Harrington (1666-1712)
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Robert Harrington and Susanna George
- BIRTH: 18 DEC 1666, Watertown, MA
- DEATH: AFT 1704, Hatfield or Wate, MA
- 1st Married Grace Livermore 1671A (1671-1703) m. 1691 at Watertown, MA.
- 2nd Married Mary Brown (Mary Warren) 14 Mar 1704 at Watertown, MA. Mary had previously married to John Warren
Genealogical Mistakes Edit
- 1) A common mistake is listing the name of Samuel's 2nd Wife. Mary Brown is the widow of John Warren with whom she had two children. He died 11 July 1703 at Watertown, MA. She then married Samuel 9 months later on 14 Mar 1704.
- 2) There is a listing for a Samuel Harrington with lots of sons born prior to the date of marriage with Grace Livermore. Is this a different Samuel or different wife?
Children of Samuel Harrington and Grace Livermore Edit
All children were born at Watertown, MA.
- Anna Harrington (1692-1777)
- Grace Harrington (1692-1721)
- Elizabeth Harrington (1696-1740) m. Isaac Bowman
- Abigail Harrington (1698-1721) m. John Ball
- Prudence Harrington (1701-1788) m. John Estabrook
Children of Samuel Harrington and Mary Brown Edit
Mary Brown is the widow of John Warren with whom she had two children. He died 11 July 1703 at Watertown, MA. She then married Samuel 9 months later on 14 Mar 1704.
On 14 Mar 1703/4 when Samuel was 37, he second married Mary Brown, daughter of Jonathan Brown (15 Oct 1635-1691) & Mary Shattuck (25 Aug 1645-23 Oct 1732), in Watertown, MA.11 Born on 5 Oct 1662 in Watertown, MA.11 Mary died in Watertown, MA, on 23 Oct 1732; she was 70.