Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
15 March 1821 in Pennsylvania, United States of America to Samuel H Hildebrand (c1775-1832) and Susannah Weston (c1772-aft1860) and died 2 October 1887 in Pennsylvania, United States of America of unspecified causes. He married Sarah Walter (1818-1900) circa 1850 in Pennsylvania, United States. Ancestors are from United States.Samuel Hildebrand (1821-1887) was born
|Offspring of Samuel Hildebrand and Sarah Walter (1818-1900)|
|Emma S Hildebrand (1851-1912)|| |
|William A Hildebrand (1854-1935)|| |
|Rose G Hildebrand (c1855-?)|| |
|Anna July Hildebrand (1857-1908)|
|Offspring of Samuel H Hildebrand and Susannah Weston (c1772-aft1860)|
|David Hildebrand|| |
|Harriet Hildebrand (c1806-)|| |
|Eve Hildebrand (c1808-)|| |
|William Hildebrand (c1812-)|| |
|Peter Hildebrand (c1814-)|| |
|Jane Hildebrand (1820-1844)|| |
|Samuel Hildebrand (1821-1887)||15 March 1821 Pennsylvania, United States of America||2 October 1887 Pennsylvania, United States of America|| Sarah Walter (1818-1900)|
|Gershum Hildebrand (c1825-)|| |
|Augustus Alambert Hildebrand (c1828-)|
- United States Federal Census
- 1830 Morris Twp., Huntington Co., PA
- 1840 Huntington, Huntington Co. PA
- 1850 Catherine Twp., Blair Co., PA
- Samuel Hildebrand, 25 PA, laborer - Dwelling 102, Family 103
- Sarah Hildebrand, 30 PA
- 1860 Cromwell, Huntingdon County, PA
- 1870 Franklin Twp., Huntington Co., PA
- 1880 ?
- OBITUARY ALTOONA MORNING TRIBUNE Oct. 3, 1887 DEATH OF SAMUEL HILDEBRAND At 10 minutes of 1 o'clock yesterday morning, at his residence, No. 1115 Fifth Avenue, Mr. Samuel Hildebrand died after a lingering illness, aged 66 years, 6 months and 17 days. Mr. Hildebrand was a former resident of Huntingdon county, removing afterward to Blair, and for several years was employed at farming at Tipton, coming to Altoona in March last, where he engaged in hauling. He had suffered nearly all summer with a complication of troubles, superinduced by valvular disease of the heart. He leaves the following children: William Hildebrand and Mrs. Annie Lingenfelter, of Altoona; Mrs. Emma Shade, of Canoe valley, Huntingdon county; and Mrs. Rosie Mulhollern, of Tipton. The deceased was a brother-in-law of G.W. Walter, of this city. Mr. Hildebrand was a kind husband and father and was respected by all who knew him. His funeral will take place today. The remains will be taken to Waterstreet, Huntingdon county, on the 2 p.m. train, for interment.