- Niklaus Messerly born 1792 (presumed to be Nicholas Messerly (1793) has a baptism record showing Samuel Messerli and Anna Barbara Schaer as parents.
- Strange: Other than Samuel, there are no swiss death records for anyone else in this family. Not the father, not the sons. One possible explanation is that they all emigrated to the US.
Source: LDS recordsFor more info see the Notes on this page
- ^ LDS Samuel Messerli-1763 Baptism record
- ^ LDS Samuel Messerli-1763 Marriage1793
- ^ LDS Niklaus Messerli Baptism record
- ^ LDS Samuel Messerli-1797 Baptism record
- ^ LDS Maria Messerly-1796 Christening record Christened 01 Mar 1796
- ^ LDS Christian Messerly-1799 Christening record Christened 03 May 1799
- ^ LDS Jacob Messerly-1800 Christening record Christened 15 Dec 1800
- ^ LDS Elisabeth Messerly-1803 Christening record Christened 18 Sep 1803 St-Martin, Neuchatel, Switzerland
- ^ LDS Maria Messerly-1818 Christening record Records birth as 06 Jan 1818. Christened 16 Jan 1818 Aarberg, Bern, Switzerland