Sancha Aragon de Mallorca
was born circa 1285
to Jaime de Mallorca (1243-1311)
and Esclarmonde de Foix (c1255-aft1299)
and died 28 July 1345
of unspecified causes. She married Robert of Naples (1277-1343)
July 1304 JL
. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814)
, Hugh Capet (c940-996)
, Rurik (c832-879)
, Alfred the Great (849-899)
. Ancestors are from Hungary
, the United Kingdom
, the Netherlands
",40.833" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 40.845.
",14.25" can not be assigned to a declared number type with value 14.258.
Common ancestors of Sancha de Mallorca (c1285-1345) and Robert of Naples (1277-1343)
- Agnes of Antioch (1154-c1184)
- Alfonso II of Aragon (1157-1196)
- Andrew II of Hungary (c1177-1235)
- Baudouin V de Hainaut (1150-1195)
- Béla III of Hungary (1148-1196)
- Margaret I of Flanders (c1143-1194)
- Sancha of Castile (1155-1208)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.