Sancta Columba, which is the antique form of Saint Columba, or Santa Coloma may mean:
- Saint Columba of Scotland
- Saint Columba of Cornwall
- Saint Columba of Sens
- Saint Columba of Spain
- Saint Columba of Terryglass
- St Columb
- Gaspar de Santa Coloma Merchant of colonial Buenos Aires (Alava, Spain 1742-Argentina 1815)
- FC Santa Coloma, the Andorran football club
- UE Santa Coloma, the Andorran football club
- Santa Coloma d'Andorra, an Andorran village
- Sancta Coloma, Spain, a Spanish village in Asturias
- Santa Coloma (surname)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Sancta Columba. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|