|Birth:||1790 Hinxworth, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Baptism:||27 June 1790 Hinxworth, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Death:||1867 Baldock, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom|
|Father:||William Arnold (c1751-1831)|
|Mother:||Mary Stocker (c1755-1842)|
|Spouse:||Thomas Smith (1795-1879)|
|Wedding:||21 October 1814 Guilden Morden, Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom|
Sarah Arnold was christened on 27 June 1790 in Hinxworth, Hertfordshire. Her parents were William and Mary (Stocker) Arnold. She had a brother William and a sister Elizabeth.
Marriage and Children
Sarah Arnold married Thomas Smith (1795-1879) on 21 October 1814 in Guilden Morden, Cambridgeshire. A submitted IGI entry includes this marriage record, with the bride given as Sarah Arnall. They had the following children:
- William Smith (1815-1887), agricultural labourer, married Harriet Goodchild (1818-1888) in 1839.
- John Smith (1820-1898), gardener, married Eliza Bray (1821-1874) in 1841.
- James Smith (c1826-), aged 15 in 1841 so could be within about 5 years of that age.
- Sarah Smith (c1826), " ".
- David Smith (1828-aft1851), maltster, married Susannah Woolhouse in 1851.
- William Smith (c1831-), labourer, RG11 1608/71 29 in 1881.
|Offspring of Sarah Arnold and Thomas Smith (1795-1879)|
|William Smith (1815-1887)|| |
|John Smith (1820-1898)||1820 Norton, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom||1898 Clothall, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|| Eliza Bray (1821-1874)|
|James Smith (c1826-)||1826 Norton, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|| Frances (c1821-)|
|Sarah Smith (c1826)|| |
|David Smith (1828-aft1851)|| |
|William Smith (c1831-)|
|Edit child facts|
Sarah Smith passed away in 1867 in Baldock, Hertfordshire aged seventy-seven.