Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1698 in Flushing, Queens County, New York to William Fowler (c1660-1714) and Mary Thorne (c1669-c1714) and died circa 1789 in Westchester County, New York of unspecified causes. She married Richard Woolsey (1697-1777) in New York. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087). Ancestors are from the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Byzantium, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Byzantine Empire, Denmark, Italy, Hungary, Belarus.Sarah Fowler was born
|Offspring of William Fowler and Mary Thorne (c1669-c1714)|
|William Fowler (c1681-1731)|| |
|Mary Fowler (c1683-?)|| |
|Joseph Fowler (c1685-1724)|| |
|John Fowler (c1687-1767)|| |
|Benjamin Fowler (c1690-c1772)|| |
|Rebecca Fowler (c1693-?)|| |
|Jeremiah Fowler (c1694-1766)|| |
|Sarah Fowler (1698-1789)||1698 Flushing, Queens County, New York||1789 Westchester County, New York|| Richard Woolsey (1697-1777)|
|Thomas Fowler (c1704-aft1736)|| |
|Henry Fowler (c1706-aft1741)|| |
|Hannah Fowler (c1708-?)|
- (See also the more comprehensive family tree subpage.)
- 1. Sarah Fowler (1698-1789)
- 4. Henry Fowler (c1633-1687)
- 5. Rebecca Newell (1637-1730)
- 6. John Thorne (1643-1709)
- 7. Mary Pearsall (c1643-1689)
- 8. Henry Fowler (c1590-?)
- 10. Abraham Newell (c1584-1672)
- 11. Frances ? (c1594-1683)
- 14. Nicholas Pearsall (1619-1689)
- 15. Mary Van Damm
- 16. Henry Fowler (c1560-?)
- 17. Annis Knight (c1562-?)
- 28. Thomas Pearsall (c1586-1643)
- 29. Mary Brent (c1588-1655)
- Ancestry of William Addams Reitwiesner (1954). She was a 6th-great-grandmother of Christopher Reeve (1952-2004). Her great-grandparents William Thorne and Susannah Booth are WARGS ancestors 3868 and 3869.
William Allen Shade 05:13, 29 June 2009 (UTC) - She was my great x 7 grandmother.