Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sarah Jane Raisbeck was born in 1862 in Little Chilton Colliery, County Durham, England to John Raisbeck and Phoebe Bell.
Sarah married Joseph Harrison, son of Thomas Harrison and Ann, in 1879/80 in the Auckland District of County Durham, England. In 1881, they lived in Middlestone where Joseph worked as a coal miner. Their first two children were born in England, and their other children were born in Pennsylvania. Joesph, Sarah, and their chidlren, John and Phoebe, immigrated to the United States in the mid-1880s. They settled in Pennsylvania. In the 1900 census, they lived in Benzinger, Pennsylvania. The family moved to Sandy, Pennsylvania between 1900 and 1910. They lived there for the rest of their lives.
Sarah died in 1944 in Pennsylvania and she is buried with Joseph in Fairview Cemetery in Sandy, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
- 1871 British Census, Whitworth, England
- 1881 British Census, Middlestone, England
- 1900 United States Federal Census, Benzinger, Elk County, Pennsylvania.
- 1910 United States Federal Census, Sandy, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
- 1920 United States Federal Census, Sandy, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
- 1930 United States Federal Census, Sandy, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania.
- Fairview Cemetery Records