Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Serine Larsdatter of Drange|
Drange farm, Norway
|Death:||October 06, 1905|
|Father:||Lars Aadnessen of Drange (c1820-?)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Peder Andreas Pedersen (1831-?)|
|Marriage:||July 26, 1862|
|Children:||Inga Karoline Eldora Pedersen (1882-1927)|
Serine Larsdatter (1840-1905) of Drange (b. 1840, Drange farm, Strand, Rogaland, Norway - d. October 06, 1905, Vanse parish, Farsund, Vest-Agder, Norway)
Serine was born in 1840.
She may have been baptized in Strand parish. That is the home parish listed in the 1865 and 1900 Norway census.
She married Peder Andreas Pedersen of Klungeland (1831-?) on July 26, 1862 at Herad parish in Farsund. Peder was the son of Peder Andreas Hansen (1790-1849); and Maren Sophia Olsdatter of Gullestad (1791-1868). Peder was listed as "Peder Andreas Pederssen".
- Peder Elias Pedersen (1863-before1868)
- Lars Pedersen (1865) who was baptized on October 01, 1865
- Lars Emanuel Pedersen (1869-?) who was baptized on July 18, 1869
- Mathilde Sophie Amalia Pedersen (1872-?) who was baptized on Christmas Eve, December 24, 1872
- Peder Severin Pedersen (1876-?) who was baptized on March 05, 1876
- Anton Martin Teodore Pedersen (1879-?) who was baptized on November 23, 1879
- Inga Karoline Eldora Pedersen (1882-1927) who emigrated to New York in the United States and married Emil August Schneider (1884-1955)
The family appears in the 1865 Norway Census living at 36 Kirkegaden in Farsund, where Peder was working as a "fragtemand". Her home parish was listed as "Strands prgj.". In the 1900 Norway Census they were living at 50b Nykastelgaden Street, Farsund, Vest-Agder, Norway and Peder was working as a "bagervend" or bread seller. Her home parish was listed as "Strand Sta"
Serine died on October 06, 1905 in Vanse parish in Farsund.
She was buried on October 12, 1905. The Vanse churchbook lists her as: "Baker's wife Serine Pedersen, baker Peder A. Pedersen, born 1840 Drange in Herad."