Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
2nd Baronet of Killua Castle. Married to Margaret Fetherston and had three sons including 3rd and 4th baronets of Killua Castle
Sir Thomas Chapman, 2nd Bt. was invested as a Knight in December 1780. He succeeded to the title of 2nd Baronet Chapman, of St. Lucy's, co. Westmeath [I., 1782] in July 1810 at the death of his brother.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Benjamin Chapman (d1779) and Anne Tighe
- 20-Aug-1756 : Birth at Killua Castle
- 1808 : Married to Margaret Anne Fetherstone (1788-1871), daughter of James Fetherstone and Margaret Steele.
- 1810-Aug: Inherits title 2nd Baronet of Killua castle at the of his Brother Sir Benjamin Chapman (d1810)
- 1837-Dec-23 : at Killua Castle
Children of Thomas Chapman and Margaret FetherstoneEdit
- Sir Montagu Lowther Chapman (1808-1853), 3rd Bt. b. 10 Dec 1808, d. 17 May 1853 - Died at Sea near Australia - Never married
- Sir Benjamin James Chapman (1810-1888), 4th Bt. b. 9 Feb 1810, d. 3 Nov 1888 - Married Maria Fetherston - His sons were 5th and 6th Baronets, but no descendants.
- William Chapman (1811-1889) b. 4 Nov 1811, d. 25 Jan 1889 - His son became 7th Baronet and also family line for T.E. Lawrence