2nd Baronet of Killua Castle. Married to Margaret Fetherston and had three sons including 3rd and 4th baronets of Killua Castle
Sir Thomas Chapman, 2nd Bt. was invested as a Knight in December 1780. He succeeded to the title of 2nd Baronet Chapman, of St. Lucy's, co. Westmeath [I., 1782] in July 1810 at the death of his brother.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Benjamin Chapman (d1779) and Anne Tighe
- 20-Aug-1756 : Birth at Killua Castle
- 1808 : Married to Margaret Anne Fetherstone (1788-1871), daughter of James Fetherstone and Margaret Steele.
- 1810-Aug: Inherits title 2nd Baronet of Killua castle at the of his Brother Sir Benjamin Chapman (d1810)
- 1837-Dec-23 : at Killua Castle
Children of Thomas Chapman and Margaret FetherstoneEdit
- Sir Montagu Lowther Chapman (1808-1853), 3rd Bt. b. 10 Dec 1808, d. 17 May 1853 - Died at Sea near Australia - Never married
- Sir Benjamin James Chapman (1810-1888), 4th Bt. b. 9 Feb 1810, d. 3 Nov 1888 - Married Maria Fetherston - His sons were 5th and 6th Baronets, but no descendants.
- William Chapman (1811-1889) b. 4 Nov 1811, d. 25 Jan 1889 - His son became 7th Baronet and also family line for T.E. Lawrence