Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographySophie von Preußen was born 31 March 1582 to Albrecht Friedrich von Preußen (1553-1618) and Marie Eleonore von Jülich-Kleve-Berg (1550-1608) and died 24 December 1610 in Schloß Goldingen of unspecified causes. She married Wilhelm Kettler (1574-1640) 5 January 1609 . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Russia, Germany, the Czech Republic, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Switzerland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Italy, Ukraine, the Netherlands, Portugal, Byzantium, England, the Byzantine Empire.
|Offspring of Sophie von Preußen and Wilhelm Kettler (1574-1640)|
|Jakob Kettler von Kurland (1610-1682)||7 November 1610 Kuldiga, Latvia||1 January 1682 Yelgava, Latvia|| Luise Charlotte von Brandenburg (1617-1676)|
Common ancestors of Sophie von Preußen (1582-1610) and Wilhelm Kettler (1574-1640)
- Albrecht III. Achilles von Brandenburg (1414-1486)
- Christina von Sachsen (1461-1521)
- Elisabeth of Denmark (1485-1555)
- Elisabeth von Bayern-Landshut (1383-1442)
- Friedrich I. von Brandenburg (1372-1440)
- Hans of Denmark (1455-1513)
- Joachim I. Nestor von Brandenburg (1484-1535)
- Johann Cicero von Brandenburg (1455-1499)
- Margarete von Sachsen (1449-1501)
Noteworthy descendants include