Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
7 October 1813 in Greene County, Tennessee, United States to Gilbert Woolsey (1785-1864) and Abigail Mackey Woolsey (1788-1852) and died 1876 in Missouri, United States of unspecified causes. He married Linda Ann Hubbs (c1816-bef1838) 16 December 1833 in Grainger County, Tennessee, United States. He married Abigail Woolsey (c1822-) 1 January 1838 in Carroll County, Missouri, United States. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087). Ancestors are from the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Portugal, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Byzantium, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, the Byzantine Empire, Denmark, Italy, Hungary, Belarus.Stephen Woolsey was born
|Offspring of Stephen Woolsey and Abigail Woolsey (c1822-)|
|Amanda C Woolsey (c1845-c1881)|| |
|Maria A Woolsey (c1846-)|| |
|Vermont Woolsey (c1847-)|| |
|Humphrey Jeremiah Woolsey (1850-1910)|| |
|George W Woolsey (c1854-)|| |
|Eliza Ann Woolsey (c1857-)|
- Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002
- Carroll County, Missouri Marriages, 1833-56
- Caldwell County, Missouri Land Purchase - September 7, 1838 - 57N, 26W, Sec 1 - NE of NW Quarter- Stephen Woolsey of Ray County.
- Caldwell County, Missouri Land Purchase - May 1, 1843 - 57N, 26W, Sec 12 - NE of NW Quarter - Stephen Woolsey of Caldwell County.
- 1850 Census - District 11, Caldwell County, Missouri - August 26, 1850 - #4/4
- 1860 Census - Harrison Township, Daviess County, Missouri - August 2, 1860 - #43/43
- Stephen Woolsey, 45 TN, $1400 real estate, $350 personal
- Abigail Woolsey, 39 MO
- Amanda Woolsey, 18 MO
- Maria Woolsey, 14 MO
- Vermont Woolsey, 13 MO
- George Woolsey, 6 MO
- Alice Woolsey, 3 MO
- 1870 Census - Jackson Township, Livingston County, Missouri - August, 14 1870 - #329/330
- Stephen Woolsey, 53 TN, farmer, $700 personal
- Abigail Woolsey, 47 MO
- Mariah Woolsey, 23 MO
- Humphrey Woolsey, 19 MO, farm laborer
- George Woolsey, 15 MO
- Eliza Woolsey, 12 MO
- ^ Name: Stephen Woolsey Spouse: Abigail Woolsey Marriage Date: 21 Jan 1838 Officiator: Thomas Arnold, J. P.