- Sex : Female
- Born: 1 March 1764 at England
- Married: 10 Feb 1788, Sydney, New South Wales
- Died: 6 Nov 1825 at Windsor, New South Wales
- Buried: 8 Nov 1825 at Windsor, New South Wales (N.B. "When died: Not stated" on certificate.
- Henry Kable (17 Feb 1786-c1852)
- Diana Kable (5 Dec 1788-c1855)
- Enoch Kable (24 Apr 1791-c1793)
- James Kable (19 Aug 1793-c1809)
- Susannah Kable (23 Oct 1796-c1885)
- George Esto Kable (1797-1853)
- Eunice Kable (30 May 1799-c1867)
- William Nathaniel Kable (22 Mar 1801-c1837)
- John Kable (1802-1859)
- Charles Dickenson Kable (5 Oct 1804-)
- Edgar James Kable (14 Aug 1808-c1849)
On marriage certificate: The only information is Henry Cable and Susannah Holmes married on 10th February, 1788.
On burial certificate: Susannah Kable, of Windsor, age 63, buried on 8 November 1825, at Windsor, registered at St M. Windsor D. Not stated who performed the ceremony, and it was Church of England.
On 19 March 1784, at Thetford, Norfolk, Susannah was tried for burglary. She was sentenced to transportation for 14 years, and left England on the Friendship aged about 22 at that time (May 1787). She arrived with the First Fleet on 26 January 1788. Henry Kable married Susannah on 10 February 1788, in a group marriage of three (or possibly five) couples, the first weddings in the colony. They had met in gaol and she had given birth to his child, Henry, in gaol in 1786.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages 3 Vol: 1 (Marriage); 6644 Vol:2C (Death)
- First Fleet Online: Susannah Holmes (http://fmpro.uow.edu.au/FirstFleet/FMPro?-db=ff.fp3&-format=detail.htm&-recid=32980&-find). Accessed 24 Dec 2006.
- The Kables : a Genealogical Descendency of the Issue from Australia's First Wedding Ceremony, 1788-1983. Compiled and Drawn by Bryan Thomas, assisted by Zillah Kable Thomas.
- http://users.tpg.com.au/juls2/zillahfiles/zillahnew/index.htm Henry and Susannah Kable / by Zillah Campbell. Accessed 24 May 2009.