Sutherland is an area in Highland, Scotland
Sutherland may also refer to:
- Sutherland, New South Wales, Australia, a suburb of Sydney
- Sutherland Shire, Australia, local government area in the Sydney region
- Sutherland, Saskatoon, Canada, a former town which was annexed by Saskatoon in 1956
- Saskatoon Sutherland, Canada, electoral district
- Sutherland, Northern Cape, South Africa, hosts the country's astronomical observatory hub
- Sutherland, Iowa, United States
- Sutherland, Nebraska, United States
- Sutherland Falls, the highest falls in New Zealand
- Clan Sutherland, a Scottish clan
- Earl of Sutherland, in the Peerage of Scotland
- Duke of Sutherland, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom
- Sutherland (surname), includes a list of people with the surname
- Site of the South African Astronomical Observatory
- Sutherland Astronomical Society, based in Sydney, Australia
- HMS Sutherland, ships in the Royal Navy
- Pittsford Sutherland High School
- Sutherland Secondary School
- All pages with titles containing "Sutherland"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Sutherland (disambiguation). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|