Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Married on 29 Aug. 1844 to Justus Walker (1819-c1875), a carpenter.
Sybil (Stanton) Walker resided in at least five different locations during her lifetime.
Around 1852, she moved with her young family to Ashtabula County, Ohio.
By 1870, the family had removed to Grundy County, Illinois. This was Justus' final residence. After he died, Sybil, moved once again meeting up with her eight children in Harvey County, Kansas where she remained until her death around 1910.
Children of Sybil (Stanton) and Justus Walker:
- Willard Walker (b. 1845) in PA
- William Walker (b. 1847) in PA
- "Dimmis"? Walker (b. 1850) in PA
- Mary A. Walker (b. 1853) in OH
- Vesta Walker (b. 1856) in OH
- Hattie Walker (b. 1858) in OH
- Willis Walker (b. 1863) in OH
- Arthur Walker (b. 1869) in OH
As seen (above) she got married to Justus Walker.