Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Henry Project is a scholarly enterprise by Stewart Baldwin aimed at documenting ancestors of King Henry II of England.
It has deservedly been admired by contributors to soc.gen.medieval. Among typical comments were these in 2008:
- "The trouble with Stewart's work is that he is so thorough, there doesn't seem to be any criticism."
- "Your website- and your participation in this group- have been extremely valuable to me in my personal research!"
Comments and learned discussions continue on that forum, in different threads.
- Henry II's ancestors on Familypedia - chart with five generations
- Henry II's ancestors on Familypedia - numbered Ahnentafel, theoretically unlimited in extent
- Ancestor table - was 10 generations, but was raised in June 2010 to over 20 generations
- Stewart's profile on Google Groups
- In 2016, Stewart wrote:
"I would like to remind users of this newsgroup that the Henry Project has a mirror site with exactly the same pages, located at the following URL:
"This site is currently receiving much less traffic, and I recommend that those who use this material often consider using this URL instead. "