Thea Jensen (1885-1910) was deaf and mute. (b. March 10, 1885, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA - d. October 15, 1910, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA)
- Mary Marie Jensen (1883-1969) aka Marie Jensen, who married Albert Rath (1881-1950) and later married Nels Hemwall (1875-1965)
- Leif Jensen (1886-1955) who married Agnes Hansen (1890-1965)
- Leonard A. Jensen (1887-1979) who married Gertrude Louise Brock (1892-1944)
- Josetta Dorothy Jensen (1889-1940) aka Dolly Jensen, who married William J. Gogerty (1893-1939)
- Margerite Jensen (1891-1986) aka Daisy Jensen, who married Francis Joseph Woods (1891-1972) aka Frank Woods
- Sally Jensen (1893-1965) aka Goldie Jensen, who married William Holm (1891-1983)
- Eleanor Margaret Jensen (1897-1987) who married Mahlon Edward Shanahan (1900-1993)
- Alvin Jensen (1900-1986) who married Helen Mae Baldwin (1907-1998)
Thea married Max Caro (1881-1920) who was Jewish. They may have met at a school for the deaf in 1900, Thea was not living at home in the 1900 United States Census]]. Max may have died in the influenza pandemic.
|Offspring of Thea Jensen and Max Caro (1882-c1920)|
|Grace Lillie Caro (1902-1994)|| |
|Ira Caro (1905-1975)||9 February 1905 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States||5 February 1975 Downers Grove, Du Page County, Illinois, United States|| Josephine Slattery (1915-1955)|
|Harold L. Caro (1907-1998)|| |
|Ann Caro (1910-1968)|
Thea died on October 15, 1910 less than a month after giving birth to her daughter, Anna. Her Illinois Death Certificate Number was "2277". Mary Virgiious Geary (1918- ) believes the cause of death was complications from a gallstone operation. Thea and Max's children were then raised by Lena and Andrew Jensen, and they appear at 4932 Austin Avenue in Chicago on the 1920 US Census.