Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thea Jensen (1885-1910) was deaf and mute. (b. March 10, 1885, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA - d. October 15, 1910, Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, USA)
- Mary Marie Jensen (1883-1969) aka Marie Jensen, who married Albert Rath (1881-1950) and later married Nels Hemwall (1875-1965)
- Leif Jensen (1886-1955) who married Agnes Hansen (1890-1965)
- Leonard A. Jensen (1887-1979) who married Gertrude Louise Brock (1892-1944)
- Josetta Dorothy Jensen (1889-1940) aka Dolly Jensen, who married William J. Gogerty (1893-1939)
- Margerite Jensen (1891-1986) aka Daisy Jensen, who married Francis Joseph Woods (1891-1972) aka Frank Woods
- Sally Jensen (1893-1965) aka Goldie Jensen, who married William Holm (1891-1983)
- Eleanor Margaret Jensen (1897-1987) who married Mahlon Edward Shanahan (1900-1993)
- Alvin Jensen (1900-1986) who married Helen Mae Baldwin (1907-1998)
Thea married Max Caro (1881-1920) who was Jewish. They may have met at a school for the deaf in 1900, Thea was not living at home in the 1900 United States Census]]. Max may have died in the influenza pandemic.
|Offspring of Thea Jensen and Max Caro (1882-c1920)|
|Grace Lillie Caro (1902-1994)|| |
|Ira Caro (1905-1975)||9 February 1905 Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States||5 February 1975 Downers Grove, Du Page County, Illinois, United States|| Josephine Slattery (1915-1955)|
|Harold L. Caro (1907-1998)|| |
|Ann Caro (1910-1968)|
Thea died on October 15, 1910 less than a month after giving birth to her daughter, Anna. Her Illinois Death Certificate Number was "2277". Mary Virgiious Geary (1918- ) believes the cause of death was complications from a gallstone operation. Thea and Max's children were then raised by Lena and Andrew Jensen, and they appear at 4932 Austin Avenue in Chicago on the 1920 US Census.