Thomas Anthony Kennedy (1901-1972) Clerical Worker for New York Central Casting in 1930 (b. July 25, 1901, Harlem, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York, USA - d. February 1972, Yonkers, Westchester County, New York, 10705, USA) Social Security Number 085161714.
- Kathryn Kennedy (1897-1974) aka Kitty Kennedy, aka Sis Kennedy, who married Joseph O'Malley (1893-1985)
- Mary Frances Kennedy (1898-1982) who married Walter M. Hill (1893-1965) the taxi driver and movie projectionist
- Josephine Kennedy (c1900-c1902) who died as an infant
- James Gerard Kennedy I (c1903) who died at birth
- Joseph Edward Kennedy (1905-1983) who married Beatrice McDermott (1904-1970)
- James Gerard Kennedy II (1907-1997) aka James G. Kennedy, Sr. who was the founder and owner of the construction company in New York that bears his name, who married Antoinette Granato (1916-1942) and then later married Rita Masset (1924- ).
They had five children including:
- Lawrence Kennedy
- Maureen Kennedy
- William Kennedy
Memories of Thomas KennedyEdit
- Maureen, the wife of Thomas Reed Kennedy, said by telephone on March 24, 2007: He was a casting director in New York. He had tuberculosis. He worked for William Randolph Hearst (1863-1951) when he was in New York. He employed the whole family. He met Gertrude when she came looking for acting work. They were mostly making silent films. He was offered a job in California, but he would never take Gertrude away from her family. He didn't take the job, He didn't want Gert to be part of the Hollywood world. He then worked for a real estate company in New York City at Croft and Brown. He made $25 a week in the 20s or the 30s and when he asked for a raise they fired him. He pretended he was still working and never told his wife, and then he worked for James Gerard Kennedy, his cousin. He belonged to the Downtown Athletic Club, and the "Dog House". He worked hard to save the Downtown Athletic Club. James Gerard Kennedy got drafted during WWII and Thomas ran the business while he was gone. He was a nice man.