- Sarah Jane Carr (1863-1950) aka Sadie Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married Patrick J. Norton (1856-1905)
- Katherine Carr (1865-1952) aka Kitty Carr, who emigrated to the United States and married James Joseph Kennedy (1866-1926)
- Mary Carr (1873-?) who stayed in Coalpits in Ireland.
- James Carr I (1874-?) aka Jimmy Carr, who emigrated to the United States around 1903 and was a chauffeur, and a bartender in a New York City speakeasy during Prohibition and never married
- Michael Carr (1880-1926) who emigrated and died at age 46 in Manhattan
- Andrew Carr who may have emigrated to Australia
Coalpits and HollygroveEdit
He stayed in Coalpits, Ireland and appeared with his sister in 1901 and 1911.