Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1440 in England to John Harcourt (c1415-1496) and Margaret Bracy (-1522) and died 8 February 1509 in England of unspecified causes. He married Isabel Egerton (c1450-) . Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Rurik (c832-879), William I of England (1027-1087), Henry II of England (1133-1189), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from England, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Italy.Thomas Harcourt of Raunton was born circa
|Offspring of Thomas Harcourt of Raunton and Isabel Egerton (c1450-)|
|John Harcourt (-1539)|| |
|Helena Harcourt (c1485-)|| John Pershall (1485-c1547)|
|Richard Harcourt (1489-1544)|| |
"Thomas, of Raunton, who m. Isabel, dau. of Hugh Egerton, of Wyrnhill and d. February 1510, having had, besides a dau. Katherine, m. to John Perhall, two sons,
- John, of Raunton, m. Anne, dau. of Sir Randall Brereton, Knt., of Malpas, co. Chester, and by her who m. 2ndly, John Pershall, of Horsley, had besides three daus., five sons,
- Robert, of Raunton, m., but d.s.p.
- Simon, m. Roisa, dau. of Richard Cave, of Peckwell, and had one dau., Elizabeth, m. 1st, to Michael Ludford, of Witherly, co. Leicester, and 2ndly, to Clement Throckmorton.
- Richard, m. _____ dau. of ____ Clive.
- William, m. _____ dau. and heir of ______ Leftwicke.
- Richard, of Church Eaton, m. and had two sons, Thomas d.s.p.; and Walter, of Tamworth, m. Mary, dau. of Humprhey Comberford, of Comberford, co. Stafford, and had two sons, Edward and Thomas." --A Genealogical History of the Dormant: Abeyant, Forfeited, and Extinct Peerages of the British Empire by Sir Bernard Burke
- 1. Thomas Harcourt (c1440-1509)
- 4. Thomas Harcourt (1377-1420)
- 5. Jane Francis (-aft1450)
- 6. William Bracy (c1400-1450)
- 7. Elizabeth Browne (c1410-1480)
- 8. Thomas Harcourt (c1343-1417)
- 9. Maud de Grey (c1338-1390)
- 10. Robert Francis (-1404)
- 11. Isabel (bef1406-)
- 12. William Bracy
- 13. Ela Stapleton
- 14. John Browne (c1380-1442)
- 15. Ellen Grendon (c1393-1448)
- 16. William de Harcourt (c1300-1349)
- 17. Jane de Grey (c1302-1369)
- 18. John de Grey, 3rd Baron Grey of Rotherfield (1319-1375)
- 19. Maud Burghhersh (1321-1387)
|Offspring of John Harcourt. Esq. of Rauton, Elenhall, Haughton and Worston, Sheriff of Staffordshire and Margaret Bracy (-1522)|
|Thomas Harcourt (c1440-1509)||<year not a number> England||<year not a number> England|| Isabel Egerton (c1450-)|
|Alice Harcourt (c1450-c1526)||<year not a number> England||<year not a number> England|| William Bessiles (c1446-1515)|
|Anne Harcourt (c1461-?)|| |
|Elizabeth Harcourt (c1463-?)|| |
|Joyce Harcourt (c1465-?)|| |
|Margaret Harcourt (c1466-?)|
William Allen Shade 18:41, 5 July 2009 (UTC)