Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Father: Thomas Hugh Buckingham Sr. (1824-1898)
- Mother: Eliza Pierson Richardson (1834-1915)
- Spouse: Minnie Alice Holmes (1865-1943)
- Bert S Holmes Buckingham (1882-?)
- Thomas Hugh Buckingham III (1883-1965)
- Katherine Hamilton Buckingham (1885-1938)
- Walter Holmes Buckingham Sr. (1887-1947)
- Paul Douglas Buckingham (1891-1932)
- Elise Pierson Buckingham (1893-1949)
- Rhoda Irma Buckingham (1894-1971)
- George Richardson Buckingham (1897-1950)
T. Hugh Buckingham, who was blind, wrote a book (with the assistance of his sighted wife, Lottita Buckingham) calles _Blind Educator: The Story of Newel Lewis Perry_. The book was written in 1962, but not published until 1974, some years after T. H. Buckingham died. I am interested in finding out who may own the intellectual rights to this book, which presents a fascinating view of California between the 1870s and the 1950s, and of Dr. Perry, who was quite a character and very influential in the blind community. If anyone who reads this knows anything about the copyright on this book, please contact me.
--Ed Morman email@example.com