|Birth:||August 1874 |
|Father:||James Messerly (1830)|
|Mother:||Ann Moore (1847)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Lucy E. Messerly (1878)|
- 1900 census- in Pennsylvania > York > West Manchester. (why?) Occupation: Jigger- Pottery (using a tool to form objects turned on a wheel- see wikipedia:Pottery)
- wife Lucy born August 1878, both parents Ohio.
- Unless indicated otherwise, data is familysearch.org and may be verified there by running searches on the given names and dates.
|Portal | Category|
|Name||Birthdate||Birthplace||Death date||Death place|
|Children of Thomas Messerly (1874) and Lucy E. Messerly (1878)|
|George Messerly (1898)||May 22, 1898||West Manchester, Pennsylvania||No death, Military|
|Roy Messerly (1900) Roy T.||1900||West Manchester, Pennsylvania||25 Mar 1975||Zanesville||No Military record found|
|Frank Messerly (1902) Frank S.||2 Feb 1902||Zanesville, Ohio||Nov 1958||No military|
|Ray Messerly (1904) Ray W.||c1905||Zanesville, Ohio||30 Jan 1962 Zanesville||Was married||No military|
|Edgar Messerly (1907) Edgar L.||c1908||Zanesville, Ohio||22 Mar 1963 Columbus, OH||No military|
|Elsie Messerly (1909) Elsie I.||c1910||Zanesville, Ohio|
|Garnet Messerly (1913) Garnet May (f)||Oct. 17, 1913||Zanesville, Ohio||March 15, 2004||Zanesville|
|Lucille Messerly (1914) Lucille A.||c1915||Zanesville|
|Ruth Messerly (1919) Ruth W.||February 1919||Zanesville|
(see article on children for footnotes on sources)
Points regarding the childrenEdit
- very possibly currently live males in Zanesville for DNA testing.
- Garnet's obituary has these facts: "In addition to her parents, she was preceded in death by her parents; five brothers, George, Roy, Frank, Ray and Ed Messerly; three sisters, Elsie Paxson, Lucille Davis and Ruth DeWees; and one niece, Elsie Paxson Barr."
- ^ 1900 Census