Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
- Thomas Morgan (1546-1606) (of Llantarnam), confident and spy of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots
- Sir Thomas Morgan, 1st Baronet (1604-1679), general of the English Civil War
- Sir Thomas Morgan, 2nd Baronet (1684-1716), Member of Parliament for Herefordshire 1712–1716
- Thomas E. Morgan (1906-1995), U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania
- Thomas Hunt Morgan (1844-1863), a Confederate soldier
- Thomas Hunt Morgan (1866-1945), American geneticist and embryologist
- Thomas Morgan (-1743) (deist), Welsh philosopher
- Thomas Morgan (1702-1769) (judge advocate), Member of Parliament for Brecon 1723–1734, Monmouthshire 1734–1747 and Breconshire 1747–1769
- Thomas Morgan (1769-1851) (naval chaplain), navy chaplain during the French Revolutionary Wars and chaplain of Portsmouth Dockyard
- Thomas Morgan (1664-1700) (of Dderw), Member of Parliament for Brecon 1689–1690 and 1698–1700, Monmouthshire 1690–1700
- Thomas Morgan (1727-1771) (of Rhiwpera), Member of Parliament for Brecon 1754–1763 and Monmouthshire 1763–1771
- Thomas R. Morgan (1930), general in the US Marine Corps
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)Edit
- First name match
- Middle name match
No person has that first name as sole middle name with that surname