Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Tobias Severin Olsen of Skranefjell|
|Birth:|| 1877 |
|Baptism:|| Feda parish|
|Father:||Ole Mathias Tønnessen (1843-1929)|
|Mother:||Gine Martene Villumsdatter (1845-1903)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Josefine Samuleson (1871-?)|
|Children:||Thorvald J. Olsen (1903-1992)|
Tobias Severin Olsen (1877-1942)
- 1877 at Skranefjell farm, Kvinesdal, Norway. The 1900 census in Norway uses 1876. He was baptized at Feda parish.
He married Josefine Gesine Jakobsen (1871-1963) of Herad around 1900. She had a brother in New Zealand.
- Gunda Antonia Olsen (1899-?), born on March 21, 1899
- Olga Gesine Olsen (1901-?), born on January 20, 1901
- Thorvald Johan Olsen (1903-1992), born on February 17, 1903, and emigrated and died in Washington state
- Godfred Andreas Olsen (1904-1905), born on October 31, 1904, and died on February 5, 1905
- Godfred Olsen (1906-?), born on February 13, 1906
- Gustav Martin Olsen (1907-?), born on April 21, 1907
- Sally Olsen (1909-?), born on August 24, 1909
- Olav Magnus Skranefjell (1911-1995), born on July 20, 1911, and died in Flekkefjord, Norway and is buried in the Feda cemetery with an extant tombstone
- Karl Martin (1915-1918), born on December 2, 1915, and died on September 19, 1918