Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unknown Cemetery, Clatsop County, Oregon, USA
Grave 1 - Henry Leinenweber, Born at Tirinasens, Bavaria, Nov. 10, 1836, Drowned at Astoria, Dec. 4, 1875. Beneath this stone his body sleeps, His soul to God departs; His name this marble record keeps, His memory fills our hearts.
Grave 2 - ? rest, Truman W. Eaton, Born in Salisbury, N.H., Feb. 2, 1844, Died Sept. 3, 1882 ?
Grave 3, two names on one marker
- Grave 3a - Miles ?, son of J. & M. Loomis, Born Jan. 2, 1870, Died June 14, 1873
- Grave 3b - Also our little Maggie, Born Aug. 8, 1863, Died Dec. ?, 1863
Grave 4, three names on one marker
- Grave 4a - Richard Hobson, Born in England, Oct. 23, 1829, Died on the Jane A. Falkenburg, between Honolulu & Astoria, May 24, 1878
- Grave 4b - George John, Born in Oregon, Jan.31, 1854, Died in Australia Mar. 13, 1855
- Grave 4c - James Robert, Born in Australia, July 20, 1855, Drowned in the S?ip?, June 2, 1863
Grave 5, two names on one marker
- Grave 5a - Kate K. Hobson, Born at Tasmania, Aus., May 22, 1836, Died Oct. 21, 1922
- Grave 5b - Richard C. Hobson, Born in Astoria, June 13, 1902, Died Jan. 15, 1928.
- Details beyond simple text not as appears on original; comments appear in brackets: [ ]; "?" substituted for unknown letter(s)/word(s)/line(s); not all graves transcribed or photographed; grave numbers for the convenience of the transcriber and photographer only; photographs taken in 2000; transcription compiled from photographs.