Unknown Cemetery, Clatsop County, Oregon, USA
Grave 1 - Henry Leinenweber, Born at Tirinasens, Bavaria, Nov. 10, 1836, Drowned at Astoria, Dec. 4, 1875. Beneath this stone his body sleeps, His soul to God departs; His name this marble record keeps, His memory fills our hearts.
Grave 2 - ? rest, Truman W. Eaton, Born in Salisbury, N.H., Feb. 2, 1844, Died Sept. 3, 1882 ?
Grave 3, two names on one marker
- Grave 3a - Miles ?, son of J. & M. Loomis, Born Jan. 2, 1870, Died June 14, 1873
- Grave 3b - Also our little Maggie, Born Aug. 8, 1863, Died Dec. ?, 1863
Grave 4, three names on one marker
- Grave 4a - Richard Hobson, Born in England, Oct. 23, 1829, Died on the Jane A. Falkenburg, between Honolulu & Astoria, May 24, 1878
- Grave 4b - George John, Born in Oregon, Jan.31, 1854, Died in Australia Mar. 13, 1855
- Grave 4c - James Robert, Born in Australia, July 20, 1855, Drowned in the S?ip?, June 2, 1863
Grave 5, two names on one marker
- Grave 5a - Kate K. Hobson, Born at Tasmania, Aus., May 22, 1836, Died Oct. 21, 1922
- Grave 5b - Richard C. Hobson, Born in Astoria, June 13, 1902, Died Jan. 15, 1928.
- Details beyond simple text not as appears on original; comments appear in brackets: [ ]; "?" substituted for unknown letter(s)/word(s)/line(s); not all graves transcribed or photographed; grave numbers for the convenience of the transcriber and photographer only; photographs taken in 2000; transcription compiled from photographs.