Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyVictor-Amédée I de Savoie was born 8 May 1587 in Turin, Italy to Charles-Emmanuel I de Savoie (1562-1630) and Catherine Michelle of Spain (1567-1597) and died 7 October 1637 in Turin, Italy of unspecified causes. He married Marie Christine de Bourbon (1606-1663) 10 February 1619 in Paris, France. Notable ancestors include Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Byzantium, Belarus, the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Lithuania, England, the Byzantine Empire.
Common ancestors of Victor-Amédée I de Savoie (1587-1637) and Marie Christine de Bourbon (1606-1663)
- Charles of Angoulême (1459-1496)
- Ferdinand II of Aragon (1452-1516)
- Isabella I of Castile (1451-1504)
- Jean of Angoulême (c1399-1467)
- Joanna of Castile (1479-1555)
- Louise de Savoie (1476-1531)
- Marguerite de Bourbon (1438-1483)
- Marguerite de Rohan (c1412-1497)
- Mary of Burgundy (1457-1482)
- Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor (1459-1519)
- Philip I of Castile (1478-1506)
- Philippe II de Savoie (1438-1497)
- Philippe II de Savoie (1443-1497)