- Sex : Male
- Born: 12 December 1872 at Carcoar District, Bathurst County, New South Wales.
- Died: 4 February 1963 at Brisbane, Queensland, Australia at age 90
- Elizabeth Louise Marks (1862-1935)
- Emma Jane Marks (1864-1959)
- Margaret Ann Marks (1866-?)
- William Alexander Marks (1868-1953)
- Elijah James Marks (1870-?)
- Victor Clarence Marks (1872-1963)
- May Honor Marks (1876-1954)
- Charles Richard Marks (1879-1971)
- Maud Lydia Marks (1882-?)
- Millicent Patience Marks (1884-?)
Victor Charles Marks
Victor was christened on 19 January 1873 at Binda.
The family moved from New South Wales to Queensland in 1878. They left by bullock wagon with a number of horses and cattle, staying a while on 2 different land options with a view to making a permanent settlement. Deciding to move on to Queensland. They initially resided in Dalby for a period before moving to Charleville.
- Claris Marks (1897-1897)
- Doris Irene Marks (1899-?)
- Enid Lilian Marks (1901-1907)
- William Victor Marks (1902-1966)
- Edgar Clarence Marks (1910-1968)
- Jean Lilian Marks
- Rhonda Brownlow.
- Rosie Terren.
- Lee Ann.
- Residents & Settlers of Crookwell, 2. Unsure as if this is the same as Crookwell Settlers or a different document.
- NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages (http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au/), 9006/1873.