BiographyVictoria Adelaide Mary Louisa, Princess Royal of the United Kingdom, Princess Royal, was born 21 November 1840 in Buckingham Palace, London to Albert von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1819-1861) and Victoria of the United Kingdom (1819-1901) and died 5 August 1901 of unspecified causes. She married Friedrich III., Deutscher Kaiser (1831-1888) 25 January 1858 in London. Notable ancestors include Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Charlemagne (747-814), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Alfred the Great (849-899), Rurik (c832-879), Willem van Oranje (1533-1584), Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329). Ancestors are from Germany, the United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, France, England, Belgium, Spain, Russia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, the Netherlands, Poland, Austria, Belarus, Ukraine, Lithuania, Bohemia, Switzerland, Italy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Portugal, Israel, Ireland, Scotland, Turkey.
Common ancestors of Victoria, Princess Royal of the United Kingdom (1840-1901) and Friedrich III., Deutscher Kaiser (1831-1888)
- Antoinette Amalie von Braunschweig-Wolfenbüttel (1696-1762)
- Christiane Emilie Antonie von Schwarzburg-Sondershausen (1681-1751)
- Elisabeth Albertine von Sachsen-Hildburghausen (1713-1761)
- Karl I. von Mecklenburg-Strelitz (1708-1752)
- Sophia Albertine von Erbach-Erbach (1683-1742)
Noteworthy descendants include