Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BiographyVilhelmine Marie of Denmark was born 18 January 1808 in Kiel, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany to Frederik VI of Denmark (1768-1839) and Marie Sofie Friederike von Hessen-Kassel (1767-1852) and died 30 May 1891 in Glücksburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany of unspecified causes. She married Frederik VII of Denmark (1808-1863) 1 November 1828 in Copenhagen, Denmark. She married Karl von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg (1813-1878) 19 May 1838 in Amalienborg, Copenhagen, Denmark. Notable ancestors include Charlemagne (747-814), Alfred the Great (849-899), Henry II of England (1133-1189), William I of England (1027-1087), Hugh Capet (c940-996), Robert I of Scotland (1274-1329), Gustav I of Sweden (1496-1560), Willem van Oranje (1533-1584), Rurik (c832-879). Ancestors are from Denmark, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Scotland, England, Belgium, Spain, Sweden, Prussia, Russia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Austria, the Netherlands, Lithuania, Belarus, Bohemia, Switzerland, Italy, Ukraine, Slovakia, Slovenia, Byzantium, Portugal, Latvia, the Byzantine Empire, Israel, Ireland.
Common ancestors of Vilhelmine Marie of Denmark (1808-1891) and Frederik VII of Denmark (1808-1863)
- Christian Heinrich von Brandenburg-Kulmbach (1661-1708)
- Christian VI of Denmark (1699-1746)
- Frederik IV of Denmark (1671-1730)
- Frederik V of Denmark (1723-1766)
- Friedrich I. von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg (1646-1691)
- Friedrich II. von Sachsen-Gotha-Altenburg (1676-1732)
- Karl Wilhelm von Anhalt-Zerbst (1652-1718)
- Louise zu Mecklenburg (1667-1721)
- Magdalena Augusta von Anhalt-Zerbst (1679-1740)
- Magdalena Sibylla von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1648-1681)
- Sofie von Sachsen-Weißenfels (1654-1724)
- Sophie Christiane von Wolfstein (1667-1737)
- Sophie Magdalene von Brandenburg-Kulmbach (1700-1770)