- 1. Vivion Daniel (1765-1837)
- 4. James Daniel (c1680-1748)
- 5. Margaret Vivion (1684-1727)
- 6. John Vivion III (1714-aft1791)
- 7. Jane Smith (1715-1804)
- 8. William Daniel (1625-1678)
- 9. Jochabed Smith (c1622-1695)
- 10. John Vivion I (c1655-1705)
- 11. Margaret Smith (c1658-bef1703)
- 12. John Vivion II (1681-1722)
- 13. Elizabeth Thacker (1694-1732)
- 14. John Smith (c1690-1727)
- 15. Ann Smith (1700-c1748)
(Children of Elizabeth Vivion and Vivion Daniel, Sr.)
|Offspring of Vivion Daniel and Elizabeth Vivion (bef1737-bef1798)|
|Peter Daniel (1760-1821)||29 September 1760||1821|| Nancy Hunt (1775-1816)|
|Nancy Daniel (c1762-)|| |
|Frances Daniel (c1763-c1810)||1763||1810|| John Dale (c1763-1833)|
|Jane Daniel (1764-1800)||1764||1800|| George Quesenberry|
|Vivion Daniel (1765-1837)||1765 Middlesex County||3 August 1837 near Morning View|| |
|Margaret Daniel (1767-)||1767 Virginia, United States|| John Collins (-bef1802)|
|Elizabeth Daniel (1769-1802)|| |
|John Daniel (aft1775-1821)|
- Peter Daniel was born 29 Sep 1760, and died 1821. He married Nancy Hunt 1792, daughter of John Hunt. She was born 24 Jan 1775, and died 1816.
- Nancy Daniel. She married Tyre Oldham before 1803. She married Shelton C. Watkins 6 Jul 1807.
- Frances Daniel was born ABT 1763 in Bedford, Virginia, and died ABT 1810 in Jackson County, Tennessee. She married John Dale ABT 1788 in Bedford, Virginia. He was born 1763 in VA (Probably Fauquier Cty.), and died 28 Aug 1833 in Sparta, White County, Tennessee.
- Jane Daniel was born 1764, and died 1800. She married George Quesenberry 4 Jun 1783 in Orange County, Virginia.
- Vivion Daniel was born 1765, and died 3 Aug 1837 in near Morning View, Campbell County, Kentucky.
- Margaret Daniel was born 1767 in Virginia. She married John Collins 10 May 1797, but was described as "single" in her father's will dated June 1802.
- Elizabeth Daniel was born 1769, and died 1802.
- John Daniel was born AFT 1775, and died 1821 in Clark Cty., KY. He married Lydia Jackson 14 Jul 1803 in Clark County, KY.
Lineage to English monarchy
Line of ascendancy to Henry II, King of England: correct (March 2009) lineage of Martha Eltonhead and her daughter Eltonhead Conway. contributed by Marianne Dillow, given to her by Douglas Richardson, author of "Plantagenet Ancestry, 2004" and "Magna Carta Ancestry", 2005.
William Longespée, Knt., 3rd Earl of Salisbury, married Ela of Salisbury.
Stephen Longespée, Knt., of King’s Sutton, Northamptonshire, married Emeline de Ridelisford.
Ela Longespée married Roger la Zouche, Knt., of Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
Alan la Zouche, Knt., Lord Zouche, married Eleanor De Segrave.
Maud la Zouche married Robert de Holand, Knt., 1st Lord Holand.
Maud (or Matilda) de Holand married Thomas de Swinnerton, Knt., 3rd Lord Swinnerton.
Robert de Swinnerton, Knt., 4th Lord Swinnerton, married Elizabeth de Beke.
Mary Savage married (as his 1st wife) William Stanley, Esq., of Hooton (in Wirral), Cheshire.
William Stanley, Esq., of Hooton (in Wirral), Cheshire, Stanley, married Alice Hoghton (or Houghton).
- Marianne Dillow
Worldteam ID 9267980