BiographyWaldemar von Brandenburg, Markgraf von Brandenburg-Stendal, was born circa 1280 to Konrad I. von Brandenburg (c1240-1304) and Constance of Poznań (c1245-1281) and died 14 August 1319 in Bärwalde of unspecified causes. Notable ancestors include Hugh Capet (c940-996), Charlemagne (747-814), Rurik (c832-879), Alfred the Great (849-899). Ancestors are from France, Germany, Russia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Belarus, the Czech Republic, Italy.
Waldemar was the last governing member of the Brandenburg line of the Ascanian House.
Common ancestors of Waldemar von Brandenburg (c1280-1319) and Agnes von Brandenburg (1297-1334)
- Ada van Holland (c1163-1205)
- Albrecht II. von Brandenburg (c1150-1220)
- Constance of Hungary (c1180-1240)
- Elisabeth of Poland (1152-1209)
- Konrad II. von Lausitz (c1159-1210)
- Mechthild von Lausitz (c1185-1255)
- Otto I von Brandenburg (c1127-1184)
- Ottokar of Bohemia (c1155-1230)