The wargs.com website is a product of the basically non-commercial William Addams Reitwiesner Genealogical Services. William assembled genealogical data for many years. Much of it is in Ahnentafel form, with copious notes about selected descendant lines and transcriptions of US censuses. He modestly said it "should not be considered either exhaustive or authoritative, but rather as a first draft".
His website eventually said: "William Addams Reitwiesner died at Washington, D.C., 12 November 2010. The genealogical portion of this website is now being managed by his literary executor, Christopher Challender Child of Boston, Massachusetts. Please direct correspondence to WmAddamsTrust["at"]gmail.com until we are able to access his e-mail accounts. Thank you."
The layout of the site facilitates checking of Familypedia's ancestry and/or descent tables of the same people. See listings at Wargs.com/people.
Mr Child has indicated that there are sufficient funds to maintain the site for many years.
- Home page
- European Royalty, including descent tables to many famous people and a few ancestry tables for such people linking to Royalty
- European nobility and/or political leaders such as David Cameron
- U.S. political figures - over 140 Presidents, Congressmen, Governors, etc by June 2010
- Articles by other people - mostly about ancestors of U.S. Presidents, by R. Andrew Pierce
- Ancestry of people less easy to categorize - over 240 by June 2010; e.g. Muhammad Ali (b. 1942), Jennifer Aniston (b. 1969), Jim Beam (1864-1947), David Beckham (b. 1975), Sir Don Bradman (1908-2001), Sir Richard Branson (b. 1950).
- Essays on various topics]
- William's own ancestry, including descent tables to many famous people