Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1907 to Nils Erik Johansson (1861-1923) and Anna Sundkvist (1863-1933) and died 1996 of unspecified causes. He married Edith Evangeline Putnam (1913-2009) .Wayne Valdemar Brandon was born
Wayne Valdemar Brandon was born Arvid Valdemar Johansson
- b: September 11, 1907 in Brändön, Sweden
- d: January 7, 1996 in Kent, Washington
- Nils Erik (Nicke) Johansson (1861-1923)
- b: July 14, 1861, Brändön, Luleå Sweden
- d: December 24, 1923, Brändön, Luleå Sweden
- Anna Sundkvist (1863-1933)
- b: on September 17, 1863
- d: died on June 10, 1933, Brändön, Luleå sn (death age: 69 years old).
- Edith Evangeline Putnam (1913-2009)
- b: February 7, 1913 in Glenwood, WA
- m: September 22, 1934 in Seattle, WA
|Offspring of Wayne Valdemar Brandon and Edith Evangeline Putnam (1913-2009)|
|Cheryl Louise Brandon (1947- )||1947 Seattle, King County, Washington, United States|| Stanley Gordon Lupkes (1940)|
- Lowell Wayne Brandon
- Paul Stanley Brandon
- Cheryl Louise Brandon (1947- )
- b: October 28, 1947 in Seattle, WA
- My Grandfather was the greatest influence in my life. With a kind word and a smile, he could make bad times easy and problems seem small.
- After I said good-bye, I started replaying my memories, and the main scene that would not go away is the only time I can remember hearing him sing. It was just after we had purchased the baby grand piano, and Grandmother and Grandfather were singing "Try to Remember".
- -Chad Lupkes - Grandson
Read the entire tribute here: http://seattlewebcrafters.com/chadlupkes/genealogy/tables/6trib1.html