Wheeler may refer to:
- Wheeler (surname), a family name
- Wheeler (Captain Planet character), one of the five Planeteers from the animated TV series Captain Planet and the Planeteers
- Wheeler (METRORail station), a train station in Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Wheeler (Middlesex cricketer), an 18th-century English professional cricketer
- Wheelers (novel), a 2000 novel by Ian Stewart and Jack Cohen
- Wheeler, an alien in the 1998 science fiction novel Signal to Noise by Eric S. Nylund
- Wheelers, the men with wheels in Ozma of Oz by L. Frank Baum
- Foster Wheeler, multinational engineering company
- A nuclear device detonated in 1957 in Nevada, USA, as part of Operation Plumbbob.
- WheeleR, a currently unsigned Australian band consisting of three brothers aged 11-17
- Wheeler Engineering, a brand name of Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
Places in the United StatesEdit
- Wheeler, Alabama
- Wheeler, California
- Wheeler, Illinois
- Wheeler, Indiana
- Wheeler, New York
- Wheeler, Oregon
- Wheeler, Texas
- Wheeler, Wisconsin
- Wheeler County (disambiguation), at least four counties in the U.S.
- Wheeler High School (disambiguation), at least five schools in the U.S.
- Wheeler Island (disambiguation), at least four islands worldwide
- Wheeler Peak (disambiguation), at least six summits in the U.S.
- Wheeler Township (disambiguation), at least two townships in the U.S.
- Wheeler Army Airfield, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.
- Wheeler Dam, Alabama, U.S.
- Wheeler Lake, the lake created by the dam
- Wheeler Glacier, a glacier in South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, British overseas territory
- Wheeler School, Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
|This page uses content from the English language Wikipedia. The original content was at Wheeler. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with this Familypedia wiki, the content of Wikipedia is available under the Creative Commons License.|