Wilbert Dwayne Shade was born 9 February 1923 in Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania, United States to Aden Wilbert Shade (1900-1939) and Mary L Mutzabaugh (1901-1986) and died 4 March 2001 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States of unspecified causes. He married Thelma Irene Conaway (1924-1994) . Ancestors are from the United States.
|Offspring of Wilbert Dwayne Shade and Thelma Irene Conaway (1924-1994)|
|Budd Larry Shade (1946-1995)|| |
|Dwayne Shade|| |
|Juanita Shade|| |
|Suzanne Shade|| |
- Obituary - Wilbert Dwayne Shade
- Wilbert D. "Budd" Shade, 78, of North Huntingdon, died Sunday, March 4, 2001, at I.H.S. of Greensburg. He was born Feb. 9, 1923, in Altoona, a son of the late Wilbert A. and Mary Mutzabaugh Shade.
He was a veteran of World War II, having served in the U.S. Army Air Corps. He retired in 1985 from the Laurel Pipeline Company. He was a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Irwin, the CBI Veterans Association, American Legion Post 977, Irwin, and was a lifetime member of VFW Post 781, North Huntingdon.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife of 53 years, Thelma I. Conway Shade; a son, Budd L. Shade; and three sisters, Janet Stell, Bernice Mulhern, and Wanda Dellaira.
He is survived by a son, Dwayne Shade and his wife, Paula, of San Jose, Calif.; three daughters, Juanita NOE of Cape May Courthouse, N.J., Suzanne Shade of Irwin and Denise PLAVCHAK and her husband, Gary, of Hammonton, N.J.; nine grandchildren, Chris, Josh, Missy, Emily, Eric, Joe, Craig, Suzanne and Dale; two great-grandsons, Alexander and Jacob; two brothers, Ronald Shade of Honeybrook and Donald Shade of Trenton, N.J.; also nieces, nephews and many special friends.
Friends received at WILLIAM SNYDER FUNERAL HOME, 521 Main St., Irwin, Wednesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday at 10 a.m. in the First Presbyterian Church, Irwin, with the Rev. Lanny Mellinger officiating.
Interment will follow at Carson Valley Cemetery, Duncansville. (Courtesy: jcabowers)
Son of Aden Wilbert and Mary (Mutzabaugh) Shade; Siblings include: Wanda, Ron, Janet, Jack, Donald, Bernice; Married Thelma Irene Conaway in Detroit Michigan July 2, 1941 Died in Irwin, Westmoreland County, PA.
- Obituary - Thelma Irene Conaway Shade
- Daughter of John Lee and Clara Florence (Miller) Conaway.
Married Wilbert D. Shade July 2, 1941 in Detroit Michigan. They were married 53 years, when she and a son , Budd L. Shade, predeceased him.
She is survived by her husband and a son, Dwayne Shade and his wife, Paula, of San Jose, Calif.; three daughters, Juanita Noe of Cape May Courthouse, N.J., Suzanne Shade of Irwin and Denise Plavchak and her husband, Gary, of Hammonton, N.J.; nine grandchildren, Chris, Josh, Missy, Emily, Eric, Joe, Craig, Suzanne and Dale; two great-grandsons, Alexander and Jacob.
- Social Security Death Index - Name:
- Wilbert D. Shade Last Residence: 15642 Irwin, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania, United States of America Born: 9 Feb 1923 Died: 4 Mar 2001 State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951)
- Wilbert Dwayne Shade at Find a Grave
- Find A Grave - Thelma Irene Conaway Shade
- Find A Grave - Budd Larry Shade
- Inscription: SP/5 US ARMY VIETNAM
- William Allen Shade 02:15, March 9, 2010 (UTC)