Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wilbert Dwayne Shade was born 9 February 1923 in Altoona, Blair County, Pennsylvania, United States to Aden Wilbert Shade (1900-1939) and Mary L Mutzabaugh (1901-1986) and died 4 March 2001 in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, United States of unspecified causes. He married Thelma Irene Conaway (1924-1994) . Ancestors are from the United States.
|Offspring of Wilbert Dwayne Shade and Thelma Irene Conaway (1924-1994)|
|Budd Larry Shade (1946-1995)|| |
|Dwayne Shade|| |
|Juanita Shade|| |
|Suzanne Shade|| |
- Obituary - Wilbert Dwayne Shade
- Wilbert D. "Budd" Shade, 78, of North Huntingdon, died Sunday, March 4, 2001, at I.H.S. of Greensburg. He was born Feb. 9, 1923, in Altoona, a son of the late Wilbert A. and Mary Mutzabaugh Shade.
He was a veteran of World War II, having served in the U.S. Army Air Corps. He retired in 1985 from the Laurel Pipeline Company. He was a member of the First Presbyterian Church of Irwin, the CBI Veterans Association, American Legion Post 977, Irwin, and was a lifetime member of VFW Post 781, North Huntingdon.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife of 53 years, Thelma I. Conway Shade; a son, Budd L. Shade; and three sisters, Janet Stell, Bernice Mulhern, and Wanda Dellaira.
He is survived by a son, Dwayne Shade and his wife, Paula, of San Jose, Calif.; three daughters, Juanita NOE of Cape May Courthouse, N.J., Suzanne Shade of Irwin and Denise PLAVCHAK and her husband, Gary, of Hammonton, N.J.; nine grandchildren, Chris, Josh, Missy, Emily, Eric, Joe, Craig, Suzanne and Dale; two great-grandsons, Alexander and Jacob; two brothers, Ronald Shade of Honeybrook and Donald Shade of Trenton, N.J.; also nieces, nephews and many special friends.
Friends received at WILLIAM SNYDER FUNERAL HOME, 521 Main St., Irwin, Wednesday from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Funeral Thursday at 10 a.m. in the First Presbyterian Church, Irwin, with the Rev. Lanny Mellinger officiating.
Interment will follow at Carson Valley Cemetery, Duncansville. (Courtesy: jcabowers)
Son of Aden Wilbert and Mary (Mutzabaugh) Shade; Siblings include: Wanda, Ron, Janet, Jack, Donald, Bernice; Married Thelma Irene Conaway in Detroit Michigan July 2, 1941 Died in Irwin, Westmoreland County, PA.
- Obituary - Thelma Irene Conaway Shade
- Daughter of John Lee and Clara Florence (Miller) Conaway.
Married Wilbert D. Shade July 2, 1941 in Detroit Michigan. They were married 53 years, when she and a son , Budd L. Shade, predeceased him.
She is survived by her husband and a son, Dwayne Shade and his wife, Paula, of San Jose, Calif.; three daughters, Juanita Noe of Cape May Courthouse, N.J., Suzanne Shade of Irwin and Denise Plavchak and her husband, Gary, of Hammonton, N.J.; nine grandchildren, Chris, Josh, Missy, Emily, Eric, Joe, Craig, Suzanne and Dale; two great-grandsons, Alexander and Jacob.
- Social Security Death Index - Name:
- Wilbert D. Shade Last Residence: 15642 Irwin, Westmoreland, Pennsylvania, United States of America Born: 9 Feb 1923 Died: 4 Mar 2001 State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (Before 1951)
- Wilbert Dwayne Shade at Find a Grave
- Find A Grave - Thelma Irene Conaway Shade
- Find A Grave - Budd Larry Shade
- Inscription: SP/5 US ARMY VIETNAM
- William Allen Shade 02:15, March 9, 2010 (UTC)