Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wilhelmenia Williamson (1879-1936) aka Mena Williamson (b. April 04, 1879, Flekkefjord, Vest-Agder, Norway - d. November 24, 1936, Baudette, Minnesota, USA)
Jacob took the family to the United States in 1899.
Her siblings include: Ole M. Williamson (1881-1948) who married Doris E. Wilkens (1901-1980); Helen Marie Williamson (1887-1975) who married Edgar Pardon (1881-1973); Christian A. Williamson (1889-1939); Jacob Elias Williamson (1892-1974) who married Tilda Olson (1895-1978); Emil A. Williamson (1895-1964) who married Martha Wilkens (1902-1989); and Jenny C. Williamson (1898-1956) who returned to Norway and married Ole Johnson (1871-1961).
She also had the following half-siblings: Anne E. Villumson (1915-1963); Agnes Amanda Villumson (1919-?); Agnes Andrea Villumson (1919-?) who married Richard Larsen (1914-?); Jakob Frits Villumson (1922-1923) who died as an infant; Jakob Fridtjof Villumson (1924-?); and Petter A. Villumson.
Wilhelmenia married Bernard K. Gjelhaug (1871-1942) around 1900.
- Amelia Gjelhaug (1901-1972) who married Ludvig B. Larson (c1900-1972)
- Klarence W. Gjelhaug (1905-1980) who married Ruth Futz, and later married Clarabell A. Davis (1910-1991)
- Nora G. Gjelhaug (1907-1979who married Lionel Baril
- Agnes Gjelhaug (1909-1995) who married Frank Thorn I (1902-1983)
- Ethel Gjelhaug (1911-1912) who died as an infant
- Ralph L. Gjelhaug (1914-1993) who married Violet Nelson
- Ruth Evelyn Gjelhaug (1919-1941)
- Violet V. Gjelhaug (1920-?) who married LaVern Webber