Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar names. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Each person of that name who has a page on this wiki usually has full name and birth and/or death years. We want to list them all here. There may be some not listed, which you may find by using the "Find" or "Search" box (typing a comma at the end so that you do not just get directed back here); please add any that you find.
Six men of the feudal period have been known as William Albini, William d'Aubigny, William d'Albini.
- William d'Aubigny (aft 1146) Lord of Belvoir, rebel to King John, a guarantor of the Magna Carta, aka William d'Aubigny, William D'Aubeney.
- William Albini (1165) 3rd Earl of Arundel, loyalist to King John. Aka William d'Albiny.
- William Albini (c1109) 1st Earl of Arundel
- William Albini (c1140) 2nd Earl of Arundel, Earl of Essex
- William d'Albini (c1070) William "the Butler" who Married Maud Bigod
- William d'Aubigny (c1094) William "the Breton" who Married Cecily Bigod
Search using Semantic MediaWiki (which may include some of the above)Edit
- First name match
No such person
- Middle name match
No person has that first name as sole middle name with that surname