William Aloysius Gelchion (1886-?) was an inspector for the U.S. Steel Corporation in 1918 (b. August 17, 1886; Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA - d. after 1943; Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey, USA)
- Joseph J. Gelchion (1889-1907)
- Richard Gelchion III (1890-1910)
- Francis Gelchion (1893-after1920) aka Frank Gelchion
- Mary Gelchion (1897-after1920)
- Edward Aloysius Gelchion (1900-after1920)
- Agnes Gelchion (1905-after1920)
World War I draftEdit
He registered for the draft on June 05, 1917 while living at 150 Virginia Avenue, Jersey City, Hudson County, New Jersey. He worked as an inspector for the U.S. Steel Corporation, at 30 Church Street. He was married.
World War II draftEdit
He registered for the draft.