Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|William Arthur Ensko II|
|Birth:|| September 12, 1850|
New York City, New York
|Death:|| July 1, 1889, 11:30 am|
Manhattan, New York
|Father:||William Arthur Ensko I (c1830-1858)|
|Spouse/Partner:||Eloise Lindauer I (1852-1942)|
|Children:|| William Arthur Ensko III (1878-1942)|
Charles Edward Ensko I (1880-1952)
Eloise Ensko I (1882-1966)
Sophie Charlotte Ensko (1885-1954)
William Arthur Ensko II (1850-1889) Clerk in Office (b. September 12, 1850, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York, USA - d. July 01, 1889, 11:30 am, Manhattan, New York City, New York County, New York, USA)
- William Arthur Ensko I (c1830-1858)
- Charlotte Coughlin
He was born on September 12, 1850 according to his son's passport application.
- Charlotte Ensko (1853-?)
- Robert Ensko I (1855-1934) who married Mary Elizabeth Blakeley (1858-?) and was a silver expert
- Richard Ensko (1857-?) who married and had children
On July 05, 1876, he married Eloise Lindauer I (1852-1942).
- William Arthur Ensko III (1878-1942) who was in the linen business and married Ethel Minerva Beaver (1885-?)
- Charles Edward Ensko I (1880-1952) the manager for Hungarian mineral water company who married Elizabeth Dempster MacIlwraith (1890-1987)
- Eloise Ensko I (1882-1966) a bank clerk who never married
- Sophie Charlotte Ensko (1885-1954) who was a public school teacher
In 1870 William was living in a boarding house in Manhattan and working as a clerk. In 1880 he was living in Manhattan with Sophia Weber (1815-1891), his mother-in-law. In 1890 he was still listed in the Manhattan city directory as living at 301 West Houston Street.
Eloise Ensko wrote in the family bible the following: "Papa, died on Monday, July 01, 1889, and was conscious until 10 minutes before he died, which was half past 11 am, and was buried Wednesday, July 03, 1889."
He was buried in Cypress Hills in the Lindauer family plot with:
- Louise Lindauer (1858-1859)
- Rebecca Lindauer (1863-1864)
- Oscar Arthur Moritz Lindauer (1815-1866) husband of Sophia Weber
- Max S. Freudenberg II (1881) child of Max Freudenberg and Eloise Lindauer
- Gusia Lindauer (1884-1885)
- Nellie X (1853-1887) wife of John Jacob Lindauer
- John Jacob Lindauer (1841-1888) son of Oscar Lindauer and Sophia Weber
- Mary Sheehan (1842-1888) wife of Louis Julius Lindauer
- Jenny Gertrude Freudenberg (1888) child of Max Freudenberg and Eloise Lindauer
- Sophia Weber (1815-1891) wife of Oscar Arthur Moritz Lindauer
- Lottie Lindauer (1869-1894) aka Lottie Landus, daughter of Caroline Ritter and "Charles Lindauer"
- Stanley Malton Massey (1895-1902) son of Grace Lindauer and Max Massey
- Louis Julius Lindauer (1842-1915) son of Oscar Lindauer and Sophia Weber