Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Knight Killua Castle, Westmeath, Ireland
- Son of Benjamin Chapman (1621-) and Anne Parkinson
- 1647 : Approximate date of birth at Killua Castle in St Lucy's.
- 1675 : Approximate date of marriage to Isma Nugent
- 1734 : Approximate date of death
William survived his father as knight of Killua Castle. He married Isma daughter of Thomas Nugent the esquire of Clonlost. He died in 1734 and was survived by his eldest son - Benjamin.
Children of William Chapman and Isma NugentEdit
- Benjamin Chapman (d1779) m. Anne Tighe