Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Sir Thomas Chapman (1756-1837) and Margaret Fetherston or Fetherstonhaugh
- 1811-Nov-04 : Birth at Killua Castle, Westmeath Co, Ireland
- 1841-Jul-14 : Marriage to Martha Louisa Vansittart (1812-1889), daughter of Arthur Vansittart,
- 1889-Jan-25: Death at South Dublin, Ireland (see Ireland Civil Records - 1st Quarter 1889)
William Chapman lived at South Hill, Delvin, County Westmeath, Ireland.
Children of William Chapman and Louisa Vinsittart Edit
- Major William Eden Chapman (1844-1870) - He died on 6 May 1870 at age 25 after he had gained the rank of Major in the service of the 15th Hussars.
- Thomas Robert Tighe Chapman (1846-1919) - 7th and last Chapman Baronet and father to T.E. Lawrence
- Caroline Margaret Chapman (1851-1920) - who married her cousin, the 5th Chapman Baronet,
- Francis Vinsittart Chapman (1850-1915)
- Descendants of Captain Benjamin Chapman
- The Peerage #21788
- TE Lawrence Family Tree
- Burke, John. A General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British Empire. London: H. Colburn and R. Bentley. pp. 229.
- George Edward Cokayne, editor, The Complete Baronetage, 5 volumes (no date (c. 1900); reprint, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 1983), volume V, page 405-406.