Vital Statistics Edit
- Son of Sir Thomas Chapman (1756-1837) and Margaret Fetherston or Fetherstonhaugh
- 1811-Nov-04 : Birth at Killua Castle, Westmeath Co, Ireland
- 1841-Jul-14 : Marriage to Martha Louisa Vansittart (1812-1889), daughter of Arthur Vansittart,
- 1889-Jan-25: Death at South Dublin, Ireland (see Ireland Civil Records - 1st Quarter 1889)
William Chapman lived at South Hill, Delvin, County Westmeath, Ireland.
Children of William Chapman and Louisa Vinsittart Edit
- Major William Eden Chapman (1844-1870) - He died on 6 May 1870 at age 25 after he had gained the rank of Major in the service of the 15th Hussars.
- Thomas Robert Tighe Chapman (1846-1919) - 7th and last Chapman Baronet and father to T.E. Lawrence
- Caroline Margaret Chapman (1851-1920) - who married her cousin, the 5th Chapman Baronet,
- Francis Vinsittart Chapman (1850-1915)
- Descendants of Captain Benjamin Chapman
- The Peerage #21788
- TE Lawrence Family Tree
- Burke, John. A General and heraldic dictionary of the peerage and baronetage of the British Empire. London: H. Colburn and R. Bentley. pp. 229.
- George Edward Cokayne, editor, The Complete Baronetage, 5 volumes (no date (c. 1900); reprint, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 1983), volume V, page 405-406.